The Speedster GT Combo is aimed at the experienced rider.
The new wings should give the average foiler about 5 knots more speed, which is an increase of 20% to 25% for most riders.
Moreover, it is easy and predictable to ride and a good wing for learning foiling tacks and jibes. The front wing anhedral (droop) also helps to keep the wing tips away from the water surface while blasting upwind or carving a hard turn. This helps to pre-vent ventilation from the wing tip going too close to the water surface.Hardfacts
- Higher top speed (smaller projected area)
- High lift at low speed
- Gradual, predictable stall at high angles of attack
- Good turning ability and roll stability
- Better lift-to-drag ratio (less drag)
- Formula 1 Fusion Technology / Aluminium mast made in Germany
- Unique and incredible Carbon Compound wings and fuselage
- Includes a fully padded travel foil bag
SMALL MASTA shorter 65cm mast reduces the leverage ratio on the foil and makes it much more forgiving.
WEDGEA special wedge was created to adjust the angle of the rear wing. This allows the foil to fly at lower speeds, which are less intimidating for first-time flyers.
SPEEDRANGEThe incredible speed range from cruising at lowest speeds to nearly racing performance is probably the most outstanding and unique feature for everyone to enjoy.
WINGLETSTo complete the overall package, stable winglets have been added to the front and rear wings; these improve the directional tracking of the foil, but also help it to cut smoothly through turns.