The North Kiteboarding Clickbar – it’s new, it’s the biggest innovation in kitesurfing in the last couple of years, it’s THE GAMECHANGER!
Powering and depowering your kite has never been easier. The unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation – be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop. To reach optimum safety the Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Furthermore lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length, the Clickbar is the cleanest system on the market. Also available is a 5th Element Upgrade Kit.
With all its unique features, the Clickbar delivers a completely new experience of kitesurfing. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked forever!
North Click Bar Bar Benefits:
- Depower and power at the flick of switch
- Trim Unit is safely and easily accessible in any situation
- Delivered as an adjustable – Line Set up from 22m to 24m
- Upgradeable from 4 to 5 lines within a minute (optional 5th Element Upgrade Kit)
- Compatible with most competitors kites
- Adjustable V of the front lines to suit
|LINE SETUP||LINE LENGTH||RECOMMENDED V-DISTRIBUTOR SETTING|
|QUAD CONTROL||22M||RED V-POSITION|
|QUAD CONTROL||24M||RED V-POSITION|
|5TH ELEMENT||22M||BLUE V-POSITION|
|5TH ELEMENT||24M||BLACK V-POSITION|
|ANY OTHER||ANY OTHER||OPEN-V -> REMOVE V-DISTRIBUTOR|
THE WINDER – THE NEW WAY OF POWER
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The Kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
THE BUTTON – THE NEW WAY OF DEPOWER
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
IRON HEART V
– Only available in combination with Clickbar
– Easily untwisting safety line
– Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can´t hang loose
– Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
– Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
– Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
SINGLE TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
– Long lasting protection from abrasion
– Also protects the safety line
– Cleanest bar set up available
– Huge depower stroke
SLIDING BAR STOPPER
– Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
– At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
– Not usable as a fixed stopper ball
The unique Trim Unit of the Clickbar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. It´s delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length.
Open V Setting
– Even possible to ride with an complete open V
– Taking the V distributor out: open V offers the possibility to even fly most competitor kites
– Be aware: the V position changes the performance of your kite!
5th Element Upgrade Kit
– Art.Nr. 44700-8153
– Upgradeable from 4 to 5 lines within one minute
– 5th line is not the safety line
– Red frontline remains safety
– Flags out on the red frontline
– Features relaunch handle (blue) to easily relaunch your kite
– The all-new Click Bar allows you to change the height of the V-Distributor on the front lines
– Easily accessible, the V-Distributor can be quickly adjusted
– Once unpacked, you’ll find the V-Distributor is mounted on the RED setting; the recommended setting for 4 lines of either 22m and 24m.
– To change, unhook the V-Distributor and slide it to your preferred setting.
– For 22m using 5 lines, use the BLUE setting
– For 24m using 5 lines, use the BLACK setting
HOW-TO switch from 24m to 22m lines on the new Click Bar