For beginners :
Highly accessible in its standard configuration or with a short mast, AlpineFoil Origin is the choice of novices who are looking for a very good product which remain accessible by the price. Its incomparable stability, its ultra-progressive take-off still under control, its sweet behavior and its low-range start make it an easy, pleasant and reassuring foil. Its GIS by AlpineFoil wedge system, will adjust its behavior to improve the back leg support and reduce stance (leg spacing) to facilitate control on the climb.
The confirmed ones:
The confirmed rider will enjoy sailing with a foil running on a very wide speed range, with extremely healthy behavior and will be able, if he wants, to evolve his mount towards different practices : wave, freestyle, freeride, race, speed crossing, windfoil, paddle … thanks to the extensive range of AlpineFoil RTeam carbon fiber wings. Holds GIS by AlpineFoil will trim the foil so as to have symmetrical supports, stance medium, to improve comfort and handiness and facilitate the Airjibes.
The screws are made of A4 stainless steel, a grade necessary for use in seawater, as it is much more durable than A2 grade steel. Torx TX30 screws manufactured specifically for AlpineFoil in Germany is generalized to all parts of the foil for fast and secure assembly with a single mounting key.
Our workshop, located at the foot of the Alps, will be able to perform maintenance and repairs on your equipment according to the rule book.
– Platinum 165-140×90 : Aluminum 6061 T6 CNC machined 5 axis, anodized OAD 70 microns. For the practice of kitefoil. Compatible with Slingshot, Liquidforce, Sword 1, Carafino, and the majority of boards on the market with or without rails, thanks to its 165×90 distances, universal standard multibrand platinum systems.
– The KF-Box (or F-Box) : The best box on the market, specifically designed for the foil and improved thanks to its two attachment points. This is the box chosen by AlpineFoil for more than ten years for its products. Its four sides form a pyramid, which allows an automatic catch-up of the game and thus a perfect embedding of the box in the board. The forces are uniformly distributed across the five faces of the housing, the Foil-Board connection is locked on all the axes, which gives the assembly an absolute rigidity in all cases.
The fuselage of the Origin is inspired by the Access V3 but have been simplified in order to reduce his price and to make it more secure. Thus, the drift has been removed and the nose has been design in a very soft way. This fuselage is equiped with the novelty 2018 from alpinefoil, the sacrificial anode, which is the best mean to fight against corrosion.
The various interchangeable masts :
– The 95cm aluminum mast: The standard configuration of the Access. The long mast is unavoidable. It brings a lot of driving comfort and range of maneuver, so more progressivity in take-off and navigation. Its large size makes it less subject to cavitations and therefore untimely dropouts. It is very stable and allows navigating in waves.
– The 80cm aluminum mast: Being shorter, it gives the Access more responsiveness and maneuverability, and its weaker lever arm forgives certain piloting errors. It is ideal for freeride and tight maneuvers in the waves.
– The 60cm aluminum mast: Ideal for learning and navigation in shallow waters. Its small size limits the lever arm between the board and the foil and therefore allows a better take-off control during learning the foil. Furthermore, in case of loss, the low navigation height allows the board to fall flat and therefore the rider to maintain control, unlike the long mast with which the fall is inevitable. The short mast is very popular with beginners because it allows less demanding learning sessions and almost immediate enjoyment. This is the assurance of gaining maximum time during learning.
– The 40cm mast: It answers a request on foils with ultra-short mast for the first sensations. Manufactured on request in our workshop then anodized cold.
The wing LIFT STD
Level : Beginner, Intermediate to Expert
Program : Freeride, Ultra Light Wind high performance, learning
Surface area : 795m²
Wingspan : 62 cm
XLP stabilizer (pre-impregnated carbon fiber, manufacturing by molding). This extremely powerful stabilizer has been proven for years on AlpineFoil products. Its arrow, its curvature, as well as the VAS system allow to concentrate a maximum of efficiency on a very small surface. Thanks to this very high efficiency, the drag is reduced and foil control is largely optimized.